When I heard that feel unique offered 5 Pick & Mix samples for free I just knew I had to get involved and test it out. My first thought was that it was too good to be true, and with further research I discovered that postage and packaging was £3.99. However that money is then given back to you in the form of a voucher, which can be used to put towards any item on the website. Now, the only catch is that you can only select items that are on the pick & mix page, the issue I found with this was that either my shade wasn’t available, or that there was actually nothing there I wanted to try out. It also gives you the option to select whether the item is in a tube, mini or sachet. I went through every item and finally came to my decision. It was an easy process, and the items arrived 4 days later.
When I opened the box I was impressed, my stash contained mini products, tubes and sachet, a nice mix.
In total I ordered:
- Nuxe Nuxellence Detox which is a detoxifying and youth revealing anti-aging cream
- Benefit gimme brow in shade 3 neutral light brown, a brow gel containing fiber to enhance volume
- My Clarins Re-boost comforting hydrating cream
- Caudalie concentrated brightening essence to fight against dark spots
- Glamglow glowstarter mega illuminating moisturiser
I’m honestly very impressed with these items and the scheme behind it, they are all items I have wanted to purchase but that were just outside my price range. Being able to test them beforehand will make me more inclined to purchase, depending on effectiveness. So if you fancy a pick me up, or trying some new items, I highly suggest trying this.